"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, April 16, 2021

**Our Ideal family

          My relationship with my father was never close. I was pretty much brought up by my grandfather, I know many of you may not even have a father around. But don't worry, for we have the best Father in heaven, the ideal father, who loves you dearly and understands you perfectly. He has filled all my voids in life. I was deprived of intimacy with my mother much of the time too. The Holy Mother has turned out to be ideal for me. The Lord gave her to be our mother just before he expired, knowing that we'd need a good mother She's always with us, helping us do the will of the Father. All the saints make ideal brothers and sisters. God truly wants us to belong to his family in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment