"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, April 9, 2021

**Mary's Loving Messages

          Gisella Cardia of Italy began receiving messages from the Blessed Mother in 2016. In September of 2019, Mary foretold her about the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic from China. She is now known as the prophet of the end times. The main thing God desires from us has always been conversion and prayer, and Gisella hasn't added anything new. It only shows that how urgent it is for us to turn to God, repent, and obey him. I've found a couple of Gisella's messages dated April 18 and April 28, 2020, respecyively. I'll post them below, for they are encouraging and worth reading. 

            Beloved children, thank you for being in prayer and for having listened to my call in your hearts. Dear children, fight for your freedom: you are about to be enslaved by evil dictators. Beware of vaccines and all obligations, because they will not come from God, but from Satan who wants to govern your lives and minds. My beloved, earthquakes will be heard all over the world: I have touched the earth to warn my children, so that they can be ready for the terrible times that will arrive. Children, use discernment, for this is the time when there will be many false prophets. Pray much and continually, have faith in God alone and continue to read the Holy Scriptures. Beloved children, only faith can save you, never forget this. My Angels and Archangels will always be by your side: do not be lukewarm. Now I bless you in the name of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.

          Dear children, thank you for being united in prayer and for having accepted my call in your hearts. Beloved children, the powerful have planned everything, not taking God into account. It is useless for them to plan their escape before what will happen, because my safe havens will be prayer, sacrifice, penance and what God has already prepared for you. Rejoice, children, because you will see Jesus descending just as He went away [cf. Acts 1:11]. Beloved children, my Lord is suffering so much because He died for you and your sins, but the world is still acting in savagery. Shepherds are not taking care of the faithful: the churches are closing and soon the Eucharist will be taken away from you once again. What is to come will cause death. But you still do not understand! I have been sent to warn you, but many do not even appreciate my presence. Pray, children! Pray beneath the Cross of my Son, because the earth is full of demons. Man will lash out against man and from there war will begin. My beloveds, entrust everything to my Lord. Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment