"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, October 11, 2019

**Stupidest Cold-Hearted Joke

      This morning I thought of how proabortionists tell us that they just don't want any child born into this world to feel unwanted. It sounds as if they are doing the child and the whole world a favor and we should thank them for that! This has to be the stupidest cold-hearted joke ever! Who are making the unborn unwanted? Certainly, not the pro-lifers. God creates life and these hypocrites decide whether it should live or die! The Lord loves the children. In the Gospels he said to the disciples, "Whoever causes one of these littles ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." Let me remind the proabortionists that when they make their unborn children unwanted, they themselves become the unwanted children of God!
        After I had these thoughts, I saw Fr. Mark Goring's new pro-life video. It's fitting that I should post it here below.

=

No comments:

Post a Comment