Today is the first Friday of October, so there was Eucharistic adoration at church after Mass. I remained for about a hour and received these insights.
- To desire the Lord is the only desire we need. When we have him, we have everything. It is also the desire that pleases him the most. It is not a selfish desire, for it requires giving yourself to him.
- To be wholly healed by the Lord is to be holy.
- To be aware of your sins is good, for it is the Lord drawing you to him.
- The world is filled with evil, so seek union with the Lord to remain in him.
- Everything is known to the Lord. Everything done for his sake in faith is great in his eyes.
- If you want to feel good, serve the Lord faithfully and he will give you joy.
- A sinner who hides from the Lord is a fool. He becomes wise when he turns to the Lord to let him look into his heart.
- We can solve all our problems if we will surrender ourselves to the Lord to ask him to make us perfect.