"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

**Upon Whom Shall I Depend?*

        In this life, should I depend upon my government? If you've read my last post, you would know my answer already. Should I depend upon my family or friends? Maybe, it would depend upon their relationship with me. I'll try to depend upon myself as much as possible, knowing that one day I'll be completely helpless. So that leaves God last to consider. But I should have considered him first and only, for he is the only one most powerful and forever dependable. So I'll put myself completely in his hands and rest from now on. This is an insight, a foresight, and being wise and smart. I am speaking a truth, not trying to pat myself on the back, although I do feel good about it. God is love and equally a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment