"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, February 20, 2021

****Luckiest Person in the World!

           I've blogged over 11,000 times since the blog took off in 2010. It has to be the Lord's doing, for it would've been impossible for me say so much about the Lord on my own. This month, you could say that I have fallen behind my quota as I have so far received less messages than usual. Zero, yesterday. I realized that should the Lord want me to stop blogging, he would simply stop depositing any messages in my heart. All the more I saw that the blog was all his doing. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. What is important is that we obey the Lord always, doing whatever he wishes us to do for his sake and at the same time not being attached to what we happen to be doing. Using my blog as an example, if the Lord wants me to quit blogging, then so be it. It's what God wants you to do, never what you want to do for yourself. Then you become the luckiest person when you and God happen to always want to do exactly the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment