"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, February 20, 2021

**Lessons Learned in Suffering

        Twelve days ago, I blogged about my fall. I'd learned these lessons. (1) Being human, no matter how careful we are, we still end up making all kinds of mistakes. So it makes sense for us to abandon ourselves in God now, not until we becomes totally helpless. (2) In suffering myself, I realized how horrifically Christ had suffered for my sake, and this united me to him even more. (3) I also realized that God had made us so that we all need a Mother who can look after us, and the Lord had given us his own mother to us to be that ideal Mom before he died on the cross. I am proud to be a mama's boy when my mama is so holy, beautiful, and perfect. I started calling on her a lot and felt greatly consoled. She's now with me always as she is always with her divine Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment