"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, February 6, 2021

***Be like a Child

         In search of God, the educated ones would read books, research online, or even traveling abroad to find gurus. Sadly, finding nothing concrete, they end up believing that all religions are the same or everybody goes to heaven anyway or that there is neither heaven nor hell, etc. I see myself as a kindergarten kid before the Lord. I just believe what Jesus said to me that if we believe in him, we'll have eternal life. I now feel free, enjoy deep peace, and receive great joy. God has become my dearest father and soulmate. To God we are his little children, but sadly our pride has made us believe that we can find our way around without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment