"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lessons Learned from Blogging

        So far I have posted 490 times to this blog and on this last day of January, 2010, I don't think I'll hit #500; but that's OK.  In the early days I sometimes wondered what I should post next, then I learned to rely upon the Lord and not be concerned about that.  If he wants to dry me up, that's fine too; after all, I am not doing it for myself ~ it has to be his thing.  Three hours ago, I didn't know what to post today; then during Mass the Holy Spirit triggered a bunch of thoughts in my mind.  So, here I am at the computer again.
        From blogging, I have learned to cast myself aside, trust in God only, and live one day at a time.  Praised be to him!      

No comments:

Post a Comment