"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, November 3, 2023

****Time to Be Alert!****

        The Irish Saint Malachy, a bishop of the 12th century, prophesied about 112 future popes since his time, and our present Pope Francis turns out to be #112. Here's the saint's prediction on his last pope: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End." In Matthew 16:18, Jesus said to Peter, "I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it." I am not a prophet, but considering the states of the world and the Church today and the facts stated above, and using common sense, I can see that big things have to be imminent. How soon, I don't know. Nevertheless, they are likely to happen when we least expect them. We are in or near end times!

No comments:

Post a Comment