"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, November 4, 2023

**Faith over Means**

        I've learned that faith is what make things happen, not the means you use to obtain what you want from God. A couple of examples to show what I mean. Once I blest my son when he suffered a severe virus attack, putting him in a dire condition, with a cotton ball soaked with the tears of Mother Mary which I saw flowing from her eyes on an icon at a certain monastery, and my son miraculously recovered shortly afterwards even though later I found out that the tears were not genuine. Second case, I am thinking of sending a donation to a religious organization asking them to help praying for certain individuals for whom I've been praying for a long time. Then what if they don't really honor that? I do hear the Lord assuring me that as long as I do believe in him, he will honor my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment