"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, November 13, 2023

***An Awareness to Be Aware Of*

          Let me just quote half of today's reading from Psalm 139. 

        O LORD, you have probed me and you know me; you know when I sit and when I stand; you understand my thoughts from afar. My journeys and my rest you scrutinize, with all my ways you are familiar. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know the whole of it. Behind me and before, you hem me in and rest your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; too lofty for me to attain. 

          The LORD is fully aware of us. Let us live in full awareness of this awareness of his and rejoice that he watches over us to keep us on the path to eternal freedom and joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment