"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, November 3, 2023

***Eucharistic Experience***

        We have Eucharistic adoration at our church today, so I spent an hour there with the Lord. Here's what I experienced. (1) I yearned for the Lord and even union with him in this life couldn't totally satisfy me. I just knew that there's a higher perfect union awaiting me in heaven, and that's keeping me going. (2) You don't always have to speak to the Lord. Just simply being with him is a very satisfying form of prayer. You sit or kneel at his feet, enjoying his presence and being attentive to him. (3) I was still overwhelmed by the fact that the Lord I worship and adore doesn't mind entering me daily through the Holy Eucharist. It's like I am nobody and I am really somebody at the same time. In sum, the Lord is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment