"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, November 27, 2023

***Only Two Possible Outcomes***

        In Matthew 25:29, Jesus says, "To everyone who has, more will be given and he will grow rich; but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away." Let me use myself as an example to show you that this totally makes sense. When I first asked the Lord to take away my ego, he responded decisively in a couple of weeks. I didn't expect that and was amazed. I opened up more, giving him more freedom to change me. More results and more amazement until I finally felt in love with the Lord and surrendered to him. Now I am in full union with him. The other part is the going-downhill part. You simply let yourself go in the opposite direction, falling further and further away from God and end up losing your very soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment