"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

*How God Has Changed Me*

        It's already November 22, the eve of this year's Thanksgiving. Soon 2023 will be over. Looking back, I see that I've received Christ in the Eucharist thousands of times. I've experienced the greatest change since I started attending daily Mass a decade and a half ago. This change has been continuous and gradual. I now experience the Lord's presence at all times. Sins have become totally repulsive to me. The world has lost its lure. The usual activities people engaged in have become boring and this increases my desire to go to the Lord. In short, I've become otherworldly. Naturally, this brings some disadvantages in associating with others, but it's a negligible price to pay relative to what you receive from the Lord. Serving and glorifying God is now my sole mission. I feel totally fulfilled and just want to praise the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God is real and amazing beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment