"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, May 4, 2023

****Taking Care of God First

        We deal with problems in life constantly. Right now, I face an internet problem. After I improved the network, my printer stopped working. And the irrigation control unit for watering the yards is giving me trouble. I see people dealing with all kinds of problems nonstop. It becomes all the more important to take care of God first. We absolutely need to spend time communicating with the Lord daily, For me, going to Mass to receive him daily is essential. Without God, everything in life can easily fall apart. By the way, when I thought of all the problems before Mass started at church this morning, I felt the Lord asking me what if I were going to die today, would I still let those problems bother me? This is good to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment