"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, May 20, 2023

***New Prayer Experience***

         I learned of some news who broke my heart. I never thought people could be this evil (demonic is the word), so oblivious of God's love for them. I feel sorry for the people these evildoers hurt, but most of all I feel sorry for the Lord who bears the brunt of all such attacks. I felt called to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy to atone for our sins. I stood before the Divine Mercy image of the Lord and prayed from my heart and my soul with closed eyes, and I felt the presence of the Lord and knew he heard every word I uttered. This was a new prayer experience because I felt the Lord so close and intimate that it's almost unreal! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will never forget those seven or eight minutes I spent with him. May this be the beginning of a new phase of my walk with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment