"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

**Compelling Claims

       Today is the Feast of Saints Philip and James, Apostles. Excerpts from what Jesus said to Philip in John 14; (1) "If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him." (2) "Whoever has seen me has seen the Father." (3) "Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?" Im mathematics, if A is a subset of B, B is a subset of A, then A = B. So Jesus = the Father. These are bold sayings, compelling us to think it they are true or false. To me, all the miracles he performed and his own Resurrection are more than sufficient to make me believe in him all the way. And my own personal experience has completely confirmed that I was right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment