"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, May 5, 2023

***Proof Christ Present in the Eucharist***

         Many Eucharistic miracles have occurred around the world. The most common phenomenon has been the Host bleeding. Not long ago, I posted about the pulsating Host that took place in Guadalajara, Mexico. My May 1 and May 4 posts show two more Eucharistic miracles that happened in U.S. and Canada. Twenty years ago, I personally met the mystic Maria Esperanza in Betania, Venezuela, and visited the nearby city Los Teques to see the miraculous bleeding Host that's kept in a convent there. One pilgrim named Daniel Sanford from New Jersey actually saw the Host on fire. Here's his testimony: "After the end of the celebration, the priest opened the door of the Tabernacle which contained the Host of the Miracle. With great amazement I saw that the Host was burning, and there was a Beating Heart that was bleeding in the center of it. I saw it for about 30 seconds, then the Host returned to normal. I was able to film part of this miracle with my video camera." I contacted him and did obtain a copy of his video. You can read about Maria Esperanza and this miraculous Host here. When Jesus took the bread and said "This is my body" and took the chalice and said "This is my blood" at the Last Super, he really meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment