"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, June 6, 2020

**Vision of Two Popes

        I have all four volumes of The Life of Jesus Christ and Biblical Revelations from the visions of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich. The Apostle John concluded his Gospel with this statement: "There are also many other things that Jesus did, but if these were to be described individually, I do not think the whole world would contain the books that would be written." So I bought these volumes to learn about the life of Jesus in detail, but I never dived into it simply because the four Gospels already provide more than enough information for me to know the Lord in person. Anyway, I am posting Taylor Marshall's new video on the vision of two Popes by Ann Catherine Emmerich. The vision seemed to foretell what's happening in our Church today. The Church does not require the faithful to believe in any private revelations, even if they are true. So keep this in mind as you watch this certainly most interesting video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment