"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, June 6, 2020

**Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

        I am no theologian or Biblical scholar. I am just a simple believer in Christ the Lord. I do believe that our Holy Mother Mary plays an important role in God's plan for our salvation. Obviously, she let Jesus be born through her. I believe that she is also the woman described in the book of Revelation fighting the dragon. There are numerous books out there written about her. Scott Hahn's Hail, Holy Queen is a latest one. She has been the messenger of God over the past centuries, appearing to us on earth. I see her as a mother taking our hand to lead us to do the will of God. She's always with us, guiding and praying for us—the mother we need! She wishes us to consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart to help her vanquish evil. I urge you to consider making this solemn act of consecration if you haven't done so yet. I did it along with my diocese. It took a whole month to complete, but there are shorter prayers you can find online and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment