"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unthinkable Without Christ

        I am thinking what I would be doing now had I not found Christ.  I'd definitely try to make more money, pursue my hobbies or looking for other ways to keep myself happy.  I would probably travel more, buy more expensive stuff... all part of enjoying the world as much as I can while I am alive.  In sum, I would be concentrating on things of this world while my health is still holding out.  I may look for some religion to believe in, but I don't believe that I would find anything so satisfactory and fulfilling as Christianity, now that I know what it's all about.  Would I be truly happy then?  Definitely not, now that I've tasted the sweetness of Christ.  There is no "good old days" for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment