"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

***Joy of Knowing Jesus***

        Looking back on our lives, we all can remember happenings that we regret. For example, I had always wanted to play the piano. Then in college while playing basketball, I collided with one player so hard that the nail of my right hand little finger got pulled out a little bit. This permanently warped the joint closest to the fingertip, so I have since played the piano with this handicap. And there have been many shall I say unfortunate happenings. Now that I know Jesus, they no longer bother me. I even see them as blessings, for it's thru them that I came to know the Lord. The joy of knowing him has simply made me "forget" all my past sorrows as I see even greater joy ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment