"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

***Satisfying Prayer***

        As a result of the recent auto accident I blogged about, I still experience a soreness in my right shoulder and the back area below my neck. In the dark and quiet of the night, becoming acutely aware of it has made falling asleep more difficult. Getting up to do something to get my mind off it has helped. But if I was still sleepy, I just turned to the Lord to pray for his mercy on me and the world from my very heart until I fell asleep. It was surprisingly spontaneous and easy, and I felt most intimately connected to the Lord. It shows that how you pray and the surrounding circumstances all can make a difference. A good prayer experience is most satisfying. Again, a case of quality over quantity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment