"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, March 30, 2023

*****Choose Life, Not Death*****

        March is marching to its end. Soon a quarter of 2023 will have passed. Every one of us is fast approaching his judgment day. Because of the car accident, I've been resting a lot at home. I know I'll be OK soon, but I do miss attending daily Mass. Nevertheless, it feels good to know that Christ is with me. The best thing that has ever happened to me is finding out that he is real, he loves me, and he gives all of himself to me so that I might have eternal life. But much of the world has turned against God and gone bonkers. Rejecting the One who created you, loves you the most and even died for you has to be the greatest injustice. Return to God the Father and you shall inherit everything of his. Reject him and you risk remaining lost forever. I can only pray and weep for you. All you need to do is repent and ask the Father to forgive you, and you are welcomed back to his home. Read the parable of the lost son in Luke 15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment