"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

**Dealing with Accidents*

        I am blogging late because an accident occurred to my wife and me this morning unexpectedly, ruining both of our cars. My wife was OK, but the impact did make me feel woozy for a moment. To be sure, I went to emergency to get checked out. Three hours later, I finally learned that I was all right too. My upper back and both shoulder feel a little sore, but they should recover in a few days. I am not sure that I'll make Mass the rest of this week, so I'll probably have less to blog. Anyway, accidents do happen to all of us; they have nothing to do with the kind of person we are. How you react to the accident matters more. If you get upset and start cussing, that would be the wrong attitude. If you thank God for however things turn out, knowing that there's a reason for it and try to learn a lesson from it, you have the right attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment