"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, March 25, 2023

**Illumination Preparation*

         The Illumination of Conscience has been prophesied to be imminent. Harriet Hammons, a Catholic author who underwent the "Warning" in March, 1998, relates: "After having prayed for months to see myself as God The Father sees me, Jesus, through His Holy Spirit, revealed to me the areas that needed healing and forgiveness. This is not to conclude I will be exempt from the worldwide Warning when it occurs. This was in answer to prayer for this grace to be given me at this time, so I could be more thoroughly prepared spiritually to help others when this time comes." Catholics are not obligated to believe in any private revelation, but I do find Hammons' message to be quite compelling and helpful. If you have 27 minutes to spare, the video is worth watching. (Just a side note: As the name Harriet Hammons is not unique, I found that the picture of her you see at the beginning of the video showed the wrong Harriet Hammons.)

No comments:

Post a Comment