"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

***God Can Turn Things Around

        I started watching this video a few hours ago and was greatly saddened to hear that numerous Catholics in northeastern Nigeria were hunted downed, killed, with their homes and churches burned and destroyed by the Boko Haram, the Islamic terrorist sect that aimed at wiping out Western education. After I learned such atrocities, I felt such a heavy burden that I wanted to pray extra hard for these persecuted Catholic brothers and sisters. Then the electricity went out because of the current storm. I had no choice but to go to bed and prayed a Rosary in the dark. A couples of hours later, lights came back on and I got up to finish watching the video. It turned out things did turn around and the Church now is growing bigger and faster than ever, and I rejoice at that. Watch the video to hear the whole story from the bishop there. Never lose our faith in our God, for he is loving and almighty. I am thankful to the Holy Mother for saying fiat always to the Lord in serving him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment