"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, October 28, 2022

**More Shroud of Turin Discoveries

        I have a small Albert Gilles copper piece showing the face of Jesus in 3D, based upon the image on the Shroud of Turin. It's been hanging on the wall over my bed ever since I bought it in Quebec, Canada, many years ago. I just knew that it was the face of Jesus. But today, despite overwhelming scientific discoveries show that the Shroud is most likely authentic, unbelievers still think that it's a fake, so much for the chasm between believers and unbelievers. I have posted about the Shroud quite a number of times. Two of the videos you can find listed under Good websites, Blogs, Videos . . . in the right sidebar of my blog page. I came across this video presenting the many discoveries so far. It's worth watching. Since the presentation goes by rather fast, you may consider setting the playback speed to 0.75. Just click on the Settings gear and choose Playback speed to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment