"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, October 23, 2022

****Good Horrible Dream (A Warning)*

        Early this morning, I had a horrible dream that finally woke me up. I won't go into specific details. Here's what I experienced in the dream. Someone offended me badly and I felt really hurt. Then I realized that I had hurt others in the past too, intentionally or not. The feeling you've been hurt can be horribly painful. This made me see that we are all hurting the Lord so much that we've got to stop. If we don't, we'll end up in hell forever and that would be the most horrible experience of all. I Shudder at the thought of it. So I am going to pray hard that every single one of us will know that God loves us and shall follow him and be saved. God can get us into heaven so easily if we just listen to and obey him. Please treat this matter most seriously! Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment