"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, October 7, 2022

*****What We Must Never Lose!*****

        Yesterday afternoon as I was typing an email on my laptop, the electricity went out, so I couldn't finish the letter anymore. My wife and I wondered how we're going to have dinner without the stove working? We're so dependent on electricity that we are lost without it. Soon the whole house will be in the dark. It seemed that the only thing left to do was to pray, hope, and wait. The electric company did call me though, informing me that about a hundred households were affected and I should have electricity back after three hours of work. To my surprise, it was restored after just two. My thought is that we should never lose Christ our Savior. Imagine what's going to happen if he's cut off from us forever! Losing electricity or whatever else we have is OK, but losing the Lord, the only one who can save our soul, would be absolutely unthinkable. So don't ever let it happen to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment