"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, January 7, 2022

***The Warning Again

        I just finished the second book on Garabandal, Garabandal, Message of Hope, by José Luis Saavedra. The coverage of the apparitions is comprehensive. I was impressed and inspired after reading about the miracles associated with the apparitions and the messages from God given to us through the Blesses Virgin to the seers. The Warning of illumination of conscience was specifically prophesied. I personally believe that this can happen anytime now. Anyway, you have no obligation to believe in it.
           I am posting this video I came across today because it explains the warning well. Besides, I believe that it's always prudent that we be prepared in case it does come. Otherwise, the shock we experience might be too great to bear. (The message ends around 8:20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment