"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, January 14, 2022

***Focusing upon Christ Only

        In this past year or so, I have posted quite a number of videos showing messages that were purportedly received by various prophets of today from heaven. I posted them because they warn us about our sinful ways and urge us to turn to God in these end times. Then I wasn't always quite sure about the prophetic part of them. So I read more about some of these prophets online, and what I learned did raise questions about their authenticity. As a result, I decided to delete their videos. If we believe in and cling to Christ, we really don't need to worry about anything anymore no matter what happens. Reading too much about the various prophecies can make us look away from the Lord and possibly become confused. Focusing upon Christ alone unquestionably shuts out Satan completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment