"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, January 1, 2022

***Better Way to Know Christ***

        Before I knew Christ well, I read a lot about various saints and their writings. I felt that all saints were human beings and I should be able to relate to them. St. Thérèse of Lisieux was my favorite. That really helped me know the Lord. Now that I know Christ most intimately, I see that I should have gone to him directly a lot sooner, for he became a man when he came to us on earth. So today I recommend that you go straight to him if you want to know him. Open up to him to let him reveal himself to and teach you directly. This will save you much time and effort. Of course, you can still read about the saints to bolster your faith. But tactically, "To Christ First" is the better approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment