"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

***Important Realization***

        Let's face it. All of us are born onto a battlefield where a fierce spiritual battle rages on between God and Satan for our souls. We eventually learn that to win this battle, we need God. I have lived long enough to know that I cannot beat evil without God, for I am a potential evildoer myself. This realization has made me submit myself to God completely. The evil you see, hear, and encounter all around you can place a heavy burden on your heart and soul. You finally see that letting God into your soul to let him fight the battle for you is the most sensible thing to do. And your eternal life is assured as well. So, give up fighting evil by yourself and give up fighting God, then both you and God win.

No comments:

Post a Comment