"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, November 26, 2020

***Completing Our Relationship with God

        This morning I had a dream and woke up around 4:20 a.m. It was an unusual dream that's not easy to describe and would be incomprehensible to all, yet the personal message to me was clear. So I'll just tell you what I learned. When we normally want to establish a relationship with someone, we would get to know that person first. And if the person is worth knowing and meets our approval, then we try to befriend the subject, and so forth. What the Lord showed me is that he loves us, wants to save us, and even be one with us, and that he has already prepared this most intimate relationship for us to enter into. The invitation is out. We only need to accept it and we'll have the most treasurable relationship we'll ever need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment