"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

***God Fundamentally Changing Us

        I recall my younger days before I knew Christ. I was not a happy person, for I did not know exactly what I should do, felt inadequate in many ways, desired to become somebody, and finally, questioned the meaning of life. I would say that like many others around my age, I did not know who I was yet and was still searching for an answer. Christ changed all that. Let's say that he completely reset me. He removed all my confusion, self-pity, hangups, feeling of hopelessness, sinful desires, and all other mental disorders. To me, this proves that he is indeed my creator, my God, and that only he can fundamentally change us. Try to change yourself in any way without the Lord is doomed to failure. If Christ can get us into heaven, surely he can make us anew!

No comments:

Post a Comment