"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, August 15, 2019

**Facing Problems in Life

        I thought my wife was on her way to full recovery after the kidney stone surgery, but suddenly she developed a fever with violent chills and had to be rushed to emergency. It appears to have been caused by an infection of the kidney. She's still having her urine tested and I'll know more about the exact treatment to be administered to her tomorrow. How do you handle things like that? I believe that whatever we do, we should do it for the sake of God. This way, however things turn out, we'll know it's his will. Of course, we are free to intercede, possibly affecting the outcome. But ultimately, we must accept the will of God. I don't know of a more appropriate way. Your prayers for her would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment