"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, July 12, 2019

Tombstone Inscriptions

        I mentioned I attended a funeral recently. People plan their funeral in advance, but they often forget to make some final statement to put on their tombstone. This is one's last chance to express himself to let others know more about him and/or for him to glorify God. You can find many funny tombstone sayings on the internet that can really crack you up. I already know what to inscribe on my stone. Like my blogs, it'll be short and to the point, not funny though. I am not going to tell you now, so you'll have to wait until after I die to find out. Anyway, I think reading my present blog now should be more interesting. So never mind the epitaph on my tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment