"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, July 29, 2019

**Beautiful and Powerful Faith!!

         Today's Gospel reading came from John 11. Martha's brother Lazarus had already died. Jesus was coming and Martha went to meet him. She said to him, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But even now I know that whatever you ask of God, God will give you." Wow, what faith! It's so beautiful to believe that nothing is impossible for God. 
       Jesus told Martha that her brother would rise. He finally said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and anyone who lives and believes in me will never die." Let's not forget this promise: Believe in the Lord and we'll live forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment