"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Be Wanted or Not

        Bin Laden was finally killed.  A lot of people are joyful and many consider this to be a great victory for this country.  I am not going to comment on this.  I am only concerned about if the Lord is happy about this or not.  I remember the ten commandments he gave us, and how he loves all of us.  I know how the whole heaven rejoices when one sinner returns to the Father and saddens if one single soul is lost. 
        Bin Laden had been the most wanted man.  No one would want to be in that position.  Then I think of the unborn unwanted by so many ~ they are in an even worse position.  Perhaps the best position to be in is to remain unnoticed in this world.  Well, we are all most wanted by God ~ let's not forget.  This puts us in the luckiest position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment