"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, March 25, 2024

*****TAKE JESUS SERIOUSLY . . .*****

because I don't want anyone to end up in hell. I have caught a bad cold, so I haven't attended Mass the last few days. I pray that I'll be well before Easter Sunday. My worst symptom is a bad intermittent cough. Once I start coughing, it's hard to stop. After a while, the chest and the temples start to hurt. Today even the two sides of my neck blow the ears feel it. I started thinking about the horrible suffering of those souls in hell. Even if I were to suffer one tenth of what I am feeling now for all eternity, that would be absolutely unbearable! So again, avoid hell at all costs! It so happened that I came across these two short videos that are relevant. I think you would enjoy watching them.


No comments:

Post a Comment