"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

*****My Blogging History*****

        Well, I have exceeded 15,000 posts. I started blogging in 2009, just to tell my conversion story and it was done quickly. Then more thoughts came to me and I wondered what's happening. I figured that after posting 60, 70, or maybe 80 times, I'd probably run out of things to say. After all, there are only so many ways you can say "I love you" to the Lord. As blogging started to take off in 2010, I asked him what he's up to. It gradually became very clear to me that he wanted to draw all into union with him through the Holy Eucharist! This amazed me that he should use me, not even a kindergarten level kid before him. Then I realized that in blogging what he wanted me to say, he's really teaching me too. I am so grateful that I've learned so far so much from him that I am now living the most exciting life as a Catholic. The Lord can truly change us if we do not harden our hearts! He is truly the one to be worshipped, adored, praised, loved, and thanked forever

No comments:

Post a Comment