"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, February 11, 2023

***Point-of-No-Return Warning***

       In these end times, you hear urgent messages from heaven through many seers. Mary our Mother has been been messaging us in profusion. The gist of all these messages is that we must all convert before it's too late, before the point of no return. Hearing such a warning sends chills down my spine, even though I know I'll be OK. I do not wish to scare anyone, but I do want everyone to know that the time now is most urgent and if you do not awaken to the reality of God, time will run out on you when you least expect it. This you can be more sure of than that that the sun will rise tomorrow.
          Without faith in God, life is not worth living. The world has not a thing you can depend upon for long. Christ is our only hope, for you can only get to heaven thru him. He is our only light. Without him, we would end up in darkness for all eternity. There is so much more I can say, but it won't do any good if your heart is closed. I am just lighting up a little candle, hoping that it can help you see that the Christ is the way. Being the truth, he can set you free and make you whole again and you'll have the best possible time of your whole existence. I am speaking to you straight from my heart with absolutely no guile whatsoever. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment