"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, February 24, 2023

**Enjoy God Foremost

        Living in the world, we can enjoy the LORD as well as all the good things in life. I've found that with things of the world, I feel best if I don't overload myself with them. For example, if I overeat something that tastes good, I just don't feel that good anymore. And if I watch TV a little too long, even though what I watch is something good and interesting, it just doesn't make me feel any better. So it's best not to let things of the world tie us down to any extent. We should know when enough is enough. With the Lord God, it's just the opposite. We can let him "overload" us as much as he wishes and we'll feel all the more uplifted and upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment