"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

**Spending Time with the Lord

         If you are a Catholic and wish to know the Lord better, just pour your heart out to him. The best time to do that is right after Mass after you had received the Holy Eucharist earlier. You need to find a church where you can remain after Mass and that's quiet enough for prayer. Go sit or kneel as close to the tabernacle as possible. The chapel I go to for daily Mass is ideal. A small space that's peaceful and comfortable. Attendance is small, so after a few minutes, most attendees will have left, often leaving me as the only one there. I spend up to around 40 minutes with the Lord. This is how I make my spiritual progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment