"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, December 12, 2022

*****Most Exciting Journey Ever!!!!!

         I have traveled and seen various exciting parts of the world and gone on pilgrimages that brought me closer to God, but none of these journeys can even come close to the journey I am on now, that of seeking union with the Lord thru the Holy Eucharist. On this journey, my travel just consists of attending Mass, praying, and blogging, all done between the church and my home. Compared to all the other journeys, the encounter with the Lord is more private, more intimate, and filled with great joy. It's more exciting than anything else I've ever experienced, for the Lord truly touches my soul! Anyway, with the Lord, you just have to plunge right into him and let him carry you everywhere he wants you to go, and you'll discover that he is good, loving, most beautiful, most personal and understanding, and the most exciting person to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment