"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, July 2, 2022

***Perfect Mother

        I am doing the First Saturday devotion. Today being a first Saturday, I spent some time thinking about the Holy Mother. We all need a good mother. I loved my own mother, but because of my complex family situation, I wasn't able to get close enough to her to know her well. Even if we have a most loving mother close to us on earth, I believe that deep down we still yearn for a perfect mother. Well, the mother of Christ whom he had given us surely fits the bill. She always watches over and pray for us. Go to her and she'll lead you straight to her Son. If she is good enough to be the mother of Christ, surely she's plenty good enough for me. I love her as I feel her burning love for all of us. In end times now, she is playing a leading role in calling us to return to God. Thank you, dear Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment