"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, July 10, 2022

***God Changes Us*

        Someone recently shared a video many people thought was hilarious. It shows a comedian telling some jokes. But I found it neither funny nor entertaining. Nowadays, nothing in the world excites me anymore. Tasty food, great sceneries, beautiful music . . . they are all fine, but I don't feel any attachment to any of such nice things anymore. How come? I know it's because I have already experienced the overwhelming brilliance, beauty, loveliness, power, and love of Christ so that everything else just pales in comparison. Other people probably think that I am no longer a fun person to be with, but that's only a small price I don't mind paying at all. Besides, I had expected that. God can truly change us, this I now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment