"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

**We've Been Spoiled

        I am continuing reading "Get Us Out Of Here", the book about Maria Simma on Purgatory. I read something I hope I may quote here. She said, "People are so ungrateful and in Western society have come to take so much for granted. And taking things for granted quickly permits greed and then hate to take over. The implied teaching, so prevalent in western society today, that all men must have the same chance for a university degree and a big house with two cars is not God's teaching. Satan promises power, influence and success. God promises peace, joy, and fulfillment." Amen. I believe that because we take our affluence so much for granted, we have forgotten all about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment